1. Can I wear a bra that is post-surgery?
2. just exactly What bras must I wear into the year that is first breast surgery and past?
When you look at the year that is first breast surgery (such as for example a mastectomy or lumpectomy), it is better to wear a bra that includes:
- soft seams
- an extensive underband (the band that goes underneath the cups and round your straight straight straight back)
- deep side and front panels
- complete cups
- glass separation (the centre of this bra involving the cups should sit flat on your own upper body)
- completely adjustable straps
- minimal detailing
- no underwires (the cables sewn in under each cup)